Sip & Pour Candle Making Classes
We love teaching our candle making craft, and have been running face to face workshops for some time at our workshop in Shepperton. These events are so relaxing, and we do them in small groups of up to five to comply with social distancing.
Taking place over two hours in our new studio behind Nauticalia, and by the river in Shepperton - come along and enjoy an evening of fun and relaxation. You'll learn how to make the most natural candles, using a variety of essential and fragrance oils to develop a personal scent. As well as insights into types of wax, wicks, containers and suppliers. All while enjoying a glass of fizz!
Run by the owner Nicky, who has a background in aromatherapy and massage, you'll learn all about the therapeutic benefits of essential oils and using a fragrance wheel to blend.
Includes a 180ml amber jar, two 60ml jars, and 3 tea lights. You can upgrade your candle vessel and choose one from our Candle Bar collection on the evening if you prefer - separate prices will be available on the night.
Gift Vouchers can be bought here: https://willowandfinn.co.uk/collections/gift-boxes/products/candle-making-workshop
Covid Secure Measures for our studio candle workshops
- Contact details will be taken for NHS track & trace, including Willow & Finn staff attending each workshop. If you can test prior to attending an event, that would be perfect. All our staff currently test twice a week.
- Please don't attend your workshop if you're feeling unwell, we'll happily reschedule to another date.
- We regularly update our Covid risk assessment for our work environment as a best practice.
- Please wear a face covering and wash your hands on arrival, sanitiser will also be provided.
- All classes are in small groups, with a maximum of 5 people attending as per government guidelines.
- Cleanliness is really important to us, so please rest assured that we are doing what we can to make the environment safe.